Displays quotes on your lockscreen, because why not.
This new fork will be continuously maintained as the
original QuoteLock is no longer maintained and has been
- Displays quotes on your lockscreen, because why not.
- Customizes the quotes style.
- Shares the quote card to other apps.
- Collects your favorite quotes.
- Records the quote history that you can always look up old entries.
- Import/Export collections in .db or .csv format on local storage.
- Backup/Restore collections on Google Drive.
- Displays quotes on the AmbientDisplay page of OnePlus7Pro OOS11 (ALPHA)
- Imports custom fonts (Magisk module needed for lockscreen layout).
- Support for variable font weight and slant axis properties.
- Support for quote detail pages for some providers (currently only supported by Jinrishici).
- Support for widget.
Long press on the quotes to show refresh and collect buttons:
Only near-AOSP Android ROMs are supported! This is due to the heavy lockscreen modifications
made by different OEMs.
After installing, please open the app at least once to allow the quote downloader service to run
in the background.
Make sure to whitelist QuoteLockX if you are using a task-killer app! They can interfere with
the download service.
- A rooted phone running Android 5.0 or above
- Xposed framework
- [ ]
Add support for custom importing of fortune cookies.
- [x] Add support for Chinese.
- [x] Add support for custom fonts.
- [x] Optimize lockscreen layout.
- [x] Optimize style for Android S(dynamic colors).
- [x] Refactor the settings page.
- [x] Completely redesigned the app.
- [x] Add support for multi-classification selection of Hitokoto.
- [x] Optimize for variable fonts.
- [x] Advanced detail pages (currently only supported by Jinrishici).
- [x] Add support for widget.
Distributed under the MIT License.